If You Notice These Signs, Start Shopping for the Best Dentures
Are dental dentures part of your life plan? Dentures are removable dental devices that replace missing teeth. Even the best dentures can’t compete with natural teeth, but they can restore appearance and function of teeth for many people who experience tooth loss. It’s easy to assume the worst will never happen, but without good dental care, everyone faces the risk of eventual tooth loss. If you notice any of the signs listed below, you may need affordable quality dentures now or in the future.
6 Signs You may Need Dental Dentures
- You experience frequent toothaches. Pain suggests that the nerves in your teeth have been affected by tooth decay. When treated early, a filling may be all that is needed to restore your tooth. Neglecting the problem can result in tooth loss and the need for a partial denture.
- You show signs of gum disease including swollen, red, tender, or bleeding gums. Although gum disease may not necessarily lead to a need for dental dentures, it can progress to tooth loss if left untreated.
- You have indigestion or stomachaches often; these can result from not chewing your food properly due to dental problems. If saving your teeth isn’t possible, affordable quality dentures might cure your tummy problems.
- You have loose teeth, shifting teeth, or you notice gaps opening up between your teeth. The symptoms can be a result of bone loss caused by advanced periodontal disease. Intensive treatment is needed to save the affected teeth. In the worst cases, extraction may be required.
- You haven’t visited your dentist since you were in high school. To head off dental disease and the progression to tooth loss, see your dentist twice every year for routine checkups.
- You are already missing teeth. Your dentist can help you decide on the best dentures to restore your full smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Atlanta, call Dental One Associates of Toco Hills today at (404) 410-7841 or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates of Toco Hills, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates of Toco Hills.